Searching a specific component version requires editing the URL in the format of https://community.riskiq.com/search/components/Category/Name/Version
Steps to Search Components
1. Search for the component. (ie. Apache)
2. In the search results, select the matching component in the value column. The component selected can be the correct component but the wrong version, or the component without any version.
3. In either case you will see in the URL this format.
- The first slash after "components" is the Category.
- The second slash after "components" is the Component Name.
- The third slash after "components" is the version.
4. By editing the URL, you can change it to the desired Component Version you desire.